From paper to reality

Hi all,

Hope everyone in NZ enjoyed the long weekend, for those like me I'm really sorry if you had to work yesterday!

I have made some real progress in toile development this past week which is good because I am on a tight deadline. I'm not sure if you remember the drawing from last Tuesdays post but I have been working on toiling that dress along with several others. Basically I have to pattern make and then mock up the garment to see how it actually looks before sampling in proper fabric... check it out below

 A quick re-cap
This is the drawing I was talking about

Then this is it mocked up from my initial pattern
 (minus the sleeves & please ignore the ladybug fabric)



Have a great week everyone, catch you Friday x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get In Touch