Take note

Need to say a massive thanks to my Mum today, she has been home from Fiji for the past few weeks and she took time out of her busy schedule to come help me out at the label last week. She has been on the iron, making swing tags, all sorts and has done such a great job... 
all for the
  


On another note- I have been talking to a few people lately about how I am finding I can only sew for a certain amount of time each day before I start to make mistakes. Prime example, I put this beautiful neck binding on to a sample dress today and once it was on I realised that the fabric didn't have as much give as the mock fabric so the dress wouldn't go over my head...


 This resulted in me spending over an hour and a half delicately unpicking the whole neck line! UNPRODUCTIVE!

This aside sampling is coming along!
xxx




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Get In Touch